Throop Rock Bit's R model is specifically designed for reverse circulation mineral exploration and mining applications. It features a 2” diameter hole through the central part of the bit to facilitate the removal of materials being drilled. Also included is a step design on the shoulder to fit our customers' drill systems and extra machining on the sides to allow material to pass through to the central hole without plugging or clogging. Featuring a wide variety of chisel, conical and dome inserts.
IADC 5-1-3 shown - For more info contact our sales teams: email@example.com.
- Hard-faced ahirttail protection with TCI Insert Protection available on the shirttail.
- Premium precision roller bearings
- Quality synthetic rock bit lubricant optimized for conditions
- Precision thrust and nose bushings
- State-of-the-art hardfacing
- Finish machining after heat treating on cones and spindles Precision fit on all Bearing and internal surfaces
- Precision manufactured cutting structures using five axis mills