Throop Rock Bit has manufactured Open Bearing Tricone Bits since 1961. Our experience over the last five decades has led to many improvements on this classic bit including our current design, which utilizes field-proven technologies, quality materials, and superior machining and heat treating processes. The result is a precision, high-value bit that produces consistent, lowest-cost-per-foot-drilled results.
IADC 2-1-1 shown - All formations and circulations available. For more info & sizes contact our sales team: email@example.com.
Add to cart
- Premium precision roller bearings
- Quality synthetic rock bit lubricant optimized for conditions
- Precision thrust and nose bushings
- State-of-the-art hardfacing
- Up to five surface hardfacing on cones
- Finish machining after heat treating on cones and spindles Precision fit on all Bearing and internal surfaces
- Precision manufactured cutting structures using five axis mills
Bit Types: Tooth
Circulation: Full Hole or Jet, Regular or Reverse, Fluid or Air